10 Great Summer Reads to Indulge in this Summer, you don’t want to miss
Check out my favorite Summer Reads on Pinterest!
Ah Summer, the perfect time to relax at a breezy beach, at a cool pool or chilled room with air-condition and be never to busy for a good book. Whether you like fiction, love and romance, mystery or inspiration, this summer is the perfect time to indulge in a good story. Here is a collection of my top summer reads from award winning fiction, classics, love& romance to soul-stirring reflection, business inspiration and crime.
1. Breakfast at Tiffany’s
2. Sweetbitter by Stephanie Danler
3. Stephen King End of Watch
4- The Girl with the lower back Tattoo by Amy Schumer
5. (R) Evolution by Girls Write Now
6. Assuming Names (Criminal Mischief #1) by Tanya Thompson
7. Endless Summer (The Boys Next Door, #1-2) by Jennifer Echols
8. Lost and found in your eyes – smart sexy successful by Natalie Hush
9. Paper Towns (Paperback) by John Green
10. The Notebook (The Notebook, #1) by Nicholas Sparks
What are your favorite Summer Reads? Share in the comments below!