Check out my favorite Summer Reads on Pinterest!
Ah Summer, the perfect time to relax at a breezy beach, at a cool pool or chilled room with air-condition and be never to busy for a good book. Whether you like fiction, love and romance, mystery or inspiration, this summer is the perfect time to indulge in a good story. Here is a collection of my top summer reads from award winning fiction, classics, love& romance to soul-stirring reflection, business inspiration and crime.
1. Breakfast at Tiffany’s
2. Sweetbitter by Stephanie Danler
3. Stephen King End of Watch
4- The Girl with the lower back Tattoo by Amy Schumer
5. (R) Evolution by Girls Write Now
6. Assuming Names (Criminal Mischief #1) by Tanya Thompson
7. Endless Summer (The Boys Next Door, #1-2) by Jennifer Echols
8. Lost and found in your eyes – smart sexy successful by Natalie Hush
9. Paper Towns (Paperback) by John Green
10. The Notebook (The Notebook, #1) by Nicholas Sparks
What are your favorite Summer Reads? Share in the comments below!
Have you read Kick, what you’re thinking?
From the Bee Willson Guardian Review Wed 18. May 2016:
“What if JFK had been a woman? The 35th president of the United States had a sister born three years later, christened Kathleen, although everyone called her Kick. It was 1948. Kick was just 28. Unlike Jack and Bobby, she was never allowed to reach her full potential. But she shared with them a sudden Kennedy ending.”
Paula Byrne’s Kick
Have you read the story, what your’re thinking?
“I just had made a huge step forward from a bedsit to a beautiful three-room apartment in an art-nouveau townhouse built around the nineteenth century. The one I had always dreamed of…..read the full story on http://www.nhush-books.com